Friday, November 16, 2007

Now available, in store (singular)

I got all my inventory shipped off to the artisan gallery "Stone's Throw" in my hometown of St. Peter, Minnesota! I'm so excited, my designs are now available in store (there's only one so I can't say stores :-) When I go home to visit next weekend, I'll make a stop at another baby boutique that will hopefully be interested in carrying my wool soakers for cloth diapering, cross my fingers.

I've had lots of people asking me about the Adorabubble Baby Bag. It's getting cold and mamas want to keep their babies warm and safe. It's still a few weeks away from completion. The cabled bag is being tested by 4 wonderful ladies as we speak. It is a pretty big project so just the testing part will take a while. I'm working on perfecting the fit on plain one. My biggest complaint about raglan sweaters is by the time you get the raglan yoke long enough, if you increase ever alternate round, you end up with a very very big body. We're talking 28" circumference for a 6 month old. I don't want it to be so baggy that it becomes a safety issue. So after knitting and ripping the yoke of my proto 4 times, I think I have it figured out. Now I just need to work out the fitting on the other sizes (3 sizes will be offered, small, med, large).