Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby Bag Book

Oy vey! This baby bag is turning into another book. What can I say, I like options! I want people to be able to play with my patterns and turn them into their own works of art. I also want people of all skill levels to be able to do this, so this turns my patterns into books. I'm adding a size, since the large ended up considerably smaller than I planned (either that or I have a fat baby). Still looks cute on him, it's just a lot tighter than I was wanting. I'd like it to be big enough to have light pj's on underneath.

Other options I'm working on adding are:
hood (optionally detachable)
plain, no cables
open bottom
closed bottom
button down the front
button down the sleeve
just a basic sweater
different cuff options
sleeveless bag-buttons over the shoulders

So, it will probably not be released in time for this winter, maybe in time for an Australian winter. We'll see. I'm having fun writing it (if you consider knitting and ripping, knitting and ripping, knitting and ripping fun).

No comments: