Monday, November 26, 2007

Back from Vacation!

We made our first trip home to Minnesota as a family! I'v been home a number of times since moving away, but this was hubby's first time home in over 2 1/2 years. We were only there a few days and didn't get to see a lot of people. Hopefully we'll be able to make up for that at Christmas.

Got the biopsy results from my most recent mole removal and both came back fine, no cancer! That's been a big relief for me. Out of the 12 total moles I've had removed only one came back malignant.

Today I am catching up on emails, processing orders from the weekend and lanolizing a couple pairs of customs. Busy busy busy. I made a super cute pair of Leaf Lace longies, a soaker and a sweater to match a pair of hot pink longies all over the weekend. Will post pics as soon as they are blocked.

No comments: