Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New yarn!

My new bamboo and linen is dry. I love this stuff soooo much. The bamboo is unlike any I've seen yet. Most bamboos out there are kind of a chain/rope type yarn, this is more of a ribbon. I love it! I'm going to try and get a close up of it today.



And the linen... this is the nicest linen I have ever dyed. Very smooth. I'm saving some of this for myself. I'm thinking it'll make a gorgeous summer top.



I'm listing both of these today at my etsy yarn store http://theknittingsiren.etsy.com

You'll be seeing a lot more yarn coming up. I've been overworking my knitting muscles and they need a break. I keep waking up at night with a numb right hand. It's nice to still be able to enjoy my passion of knitting without giving myself carpal tunnel. I'm going to dust of my knitting machine as well (if the boys let me).

No comments: