Friday, May 16, 2008

Eeeeeee!

My mailman/UPS guy most think I'm rollin' in the dough. I received 5 packages today!!! Most of it was trades, yarn for a custom and my WHEEL!!! It's all set up and ready to go. I was able to play with it for a little bit while small one took a nap. I LOVE IT!

Another wonderful thing I got was my confold diapers from Georganne! They are the nicest diapers I have ever owned. Seriously these are great diapers.

And, I got some samples of some super yummy yarn. It's a bulky weight bamboo that is just gorgeous! I'm ordering some right now. I'm also going to be getting in some very nice linen. Summer yarn fun. Who says knitting is a winter sport?!

So, you may not hear from me for a while. I've got yarn to dye, customs to work up and fiber to spin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like I great package day, I got 2 myself

Your Pill Bottle Swapper