Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sick Kids!

I've got a couple sick kids in the house so I haven't gotten much of anything done. I did have time to stop by Hobby Lobby while running errands quick without kids. They have 0 selection for wool, but I had this idea for a colorway and thought I would check to see if they happened to have the 4 colors I needed. They had 3 of them and I have the right color dye for the 4th! I don't know if I'll have time to dye yarn today, but we'll see. My sink is full of dishes so if I want to do this colorway, I have to get some housework done! I also don't have any loose skeins of wool which means I'll have to unwind a ball, ugh!
On top of that, I had another idea for the britches pattern. Luckily it is boyish and Asa needs new longies anyway so I'll be working on that as well.

Now off to do dishes...

No comments: