Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Finally released!

Oy! It feels good to finally have the Britches pattern complete. At least mostly complete. Double-knit version is still in the testing phase as well as the slouchy hem. Too much to do, too little time.

So my next obsession is bamboo diapers. I got this box of beautiful white silky soft bamboo in mail yesterday and my first thought is, diapers!!! Bamboo is incredibly absorbant and anti-bacterial. My first attempt was pretty successful. The diaper works great. I'm working on a new design that will hold the slinky fabric on better now. On top of that, I'm pulling together a baby bag pattern and an inovative wrap pattern. Not enough hours in the day! Got the prototype done of the baby bag, too cute, and the wrap's proto is close to completion as well. Will post pics when finished.

That's all for now!

No comments: