Friday, October 5, 2007

Just Do It!



Ok, I've been adding and adding to the pattern Adorabubble Baby Britches and if I keep going this way, it will never be published. So, I've decided to wrap it up and make the pattern available for purchase by my birthday next week, October 11th. Since I love this pattern so much and can't leave it alone, I'm going to offer all additions/revisions to the pattern for free to all who purchase it. It will be my forever work in progress.

Right now the Britches options include shorties, capris and longies in straight leg or tapered leg.
Yarn options include sport weight or heavy worsted weight.
Waistband options include enclosed elastic, enclosed drawstring, 2x2 ribbing with drawstring, and 1x1 ribbing.
Knit from the bottom up with a Gansey-like gusset and great bottom shaping for your acrobatic baby.

Coming very soon (in progress right now), double-knit reversible britches. I am so excited about these pants. Unbelievably cute and work incredibly well, virtually leak proof. Use once, turn them inside-out, put them right back on. The outside will dry while the inside layer absorbs. Can we say AWESOME!

Stay tuned...

No comments: