Friday, October 26, 2007

Back to the bag

I took a break yesterday to make a quick baby sweater out of this lucious pink alpaca. I wish I had enough to make a sweater for myself, not that I need a new one.
On the slate today... Asa really needs more longies, so I'm going start a pair today. I have an idea for a cute stitch that I want to try out on them. I've also got an order for 2 hats and 3 blankets to get done before Thanksgiving. Blankets are done on the machine so that should go fast, hats I get to play and make something cool for 2 boys. I love making hats. I've got a spreadsheet set up so that all I have to do is plug in my gauge and hat size and out pops the pattern.

How cool is that!

And, I need to finish the baby bag pattern. Question to any of you reading this... The baby bag I made has cables that I love, but I'm thinking it might be pretty intimidating for a newbie. Should I make the pattern with the cables as options? Also, I'm thinking of just having 2 sizes, 0-6 months and 6-12 months. Is that good enough or do you think I should also have an 18 month size or even 2t?

No comments: