Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive!

Holy cow! It's been over a week since I've blogged. I have no excuse, just shear laziness on my part, or maybe it's because I haven't really done anything all week. I've just been working on swatches for summer tops, trying to decide what I want to make next. I have a ton of linen and bamboo to use. It's just hard to think warm weather with it being so cold here. By the time I get the design all written up and tested, it'll be warm enough to wear.

Oooh, one thing I've been working on this week is awesome and I can't wait to finish it. Sideways longies! Why? Because I can and plus if you use self striping yarn or hand painted yarn, it makes a really cool effect.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Sideways longies! lol Can't wait to see how these work!!! :)
I'm still working on my baby bag, but I put it aside for a little while to knit to stock my store next week. Gotta earn a bit of paypal to keep me in yarn. ;)

A Bunch of Knits said...

sideways longies - hmmm now that should be cool! You never cease to amaze me lady! Can't wait to see them!