Saturday, May 31, 2008

Expresso My Love

I have a new website! I thought it might be wise to purchase the domain name www.theknittingsiren.com. It's under construction right now, though soon it will at least redirect to my etsy store. Like I don't have enough to do, I'm also finally getting some good info on getting some fiber/dairy goats. I've got the contact info for some local goat farmers as well as a book to begin educating myself. Woohoo!

Of course I've been sing the wonderful "Expresso My Love" song all day today (and yesterday and the day before). Here they are, all dried and ready to post on http://theknittingsiren.etsy.com.

Expresso My Love, bamboo (I had a very hard time getting a good picture of this but it is a rich chocolate brown with red tones)



I like a latte caffeine!


Java Jive


Depth Charge


Orange Mocha Frappachino! (picture 3 ridiculously good looking male models saying it, that's been going through my mind the last few days as well)


Jamaican Blue, my favorite

No comments: