Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm back

I've been sick all week. My house is trashed, but I got caught up on a lot of knitting and am almost caught up on all the Lost episodes (gotta love online TV access).
We are having a somewhat warm day. Not enough to melt the snow, but the sun is shining and spring fever is really hitting me. I'm so excited to be able to have a garden this year. I have big plans, probably too big for what I can actually accomplish, but I'll try. Luckily the kiddos are old enough to help out and they are excited about having a garden. My dream is to have a fiber farm someday, angora goats, sheep, rabbits and alpaca maybe. For the time being though, I'll be planting flax and maybe by next spring we'll be ready to get some animals. I'm a city girl who wants to be a country girl and I have no idea what I'm doing. I have a lot to learn and I don't really know where to start :-)

No comments: